Monroe Security is a Rochester, New York based full service video integrator / installer of Digital Video Recorder (DVR) based video surveillance products and their associated technologies. We sell, maintain and service security cameras and CCTV systems in Rochester and its surrounding areas.
From system design to professional installation for your home or business our factory trained engineers and installers will insure that your video surveillance expectations are met, and that your DVR based security camera system performs as it was meant to.
Based in Rochester, New York we are an authorized dealer for several manufacturers of analog and digital video security camera systems, as well as a gold certified Hikvision installer. We have vast and diverse experience across the broad spectrum of technologies that today's integrated and connected systems demand. Licensed and insured, factory trained and equipped with the best tools of our trade, we strive to forge lasting relationships with our clients managing their video security needs as they grow.
Allow us to show you why a video surveillance security camera system from Monroe Security is the right choice in securing your home or business, and your peace of mind.
Your Safety and Satisfaction is our number one concern!
- Savings – Installation of a security system can drastically reduce your insurance bill.
- Accessibility – Digital video surveillance can give you the ability to quickly and easily view events in multiple areas of your facility.
- Profitability – With digital video surveillance, you can have greater control over loss. It may also help lower liability and insurance costs.
- Productivity – Surveillance can discourage workplace violence, harassment and poor customer service.
- Reliability – Digital Video recorders (DVRs) mean no more broken or worn-out tapes, and no more costly maintenance.
- Improved picture quality – DVRs deliver sharper images, with no loss of quality over time.
- Enhanced Capabilities – DVRs allow you to store more information using less space. Plus, events captured with DVRs can easily be downloaded, recorded to a CD-ROM or duplicated when an additional copy is required.
- Remote Access – Many DVR units can help you oversee your business from anywhere you have remote connectivity.